Corporate Social Initiative
Registration Application Form for the Siyathuthuka ProgrammeApplication for Enrolment in: 2014
Contact details Tel: (011) 079 7285 Fax: 086 571 1370 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal address: Mentec Foundation, 54 Cachet Road, Lambton. Germiston.
- All applicants interested in participating as a participant / learner in the Siyathuthuka Programme must complete the following short questionnaire.
- All information provided by the applicant will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used by the facilitators as a tool for better providing students with their requirements.
- The application form should be faxed to 086 571 1370 or emailed to email@example.com or post to Mentec Foundation P.O Box 7024, Albemarle.1410.
- Important:Completion and faxing of this application does not imply / guarantee enrolment into the Siyathuthuka Programme. Based on the information provided in this questionnaire, the programme facilitators will select participants / learners based on predetermined criteria, resource limitations, and the number of applicants required for any given semester / course year.
- Applications for the year 2014 must be faxed or emailed on or before Friday, 28th February 2014. Once applications have been received, the Siyathuthuka Facilitators will review and contact applicants with feedback on or before Friday, 14thMarch 2014. Applicants will be required to appear in person at the premises above, on a communicated date for an assessment interview.
- For questions, please contact Patrick Lang’at on (011) 079 7285.
Preference will be given to unemployed and self-employed (entrepreneurs) applicants